Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

123 Challenge - May 2017 - Design Team Guest - Lisa Moen

Welcome back to our May 123 Challenge and our Guest Design Team Member - Lisa Moen....


Hello, my name is Lisa Moen and I am excited to be guest designing here this month! 
My husband, Greg and I live in central Wisconsin. We have two children, Sierra, 19 and Austin, 17. Sierra is a freshman in college. As of right now, she is majoring in International Business. Austin is a junior in high school and plays baseball and football. He also works at Taco Johns. 
I work at the school here as the Food Service Director. I love my job because I have most of the summer off!  Besides scrapping, I enjoy gardening, camping and reading.
I am looking forward to guest designing here this month!
Thanks for having me!
You can view Lisa's Blog here: http://lisasscrappyhideaway.blogspot.com.au/

And this is the awesome layout that Lisa has created with the Inspiration Board for our May 123 Challenge:


We couldn't leave you today without sharing our May 123 Challenge Inspiration Board:


And last but not least we can't end this post without sharing the identity of our sponsors for May - Resin Rainbow, Regina Chandler and Scrapbook Fantasies.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment